WHY PARTNER WITH HOW WOMEN WORK?
As a How Women Work partner, you stand to gain numerous benefits, let us just point out the top four to you:
Meet the goals of the Qatar National Development Strategy (QNDS 2011 – 2016) while improving your bottom line
– 42% women in the workplace (from currently 36%)
– 30% increase of women in leadership by 2016
– Companies with more women on their boards were found to outperform their rivals with a 42% higher return in sales, 66% higher return on invested capital and 53% higher return on equity.*
* Source: “The Bottom Line: Corporate Performance and Women’s Representation on Boards”, Lois Joy, Nancy M Carter, Harvey M Wagener, Sriram Narayanan, Catalyst, 2007
Association with a well-established, trusted brand
How Women Work is one of the very few (if not the only) private sector initiatives in Doha that has been making a contribution to the community successfully for five consecutive years and is now looking forward to Year Six.
How Women Work is much more than an annual conference – we offer community activities all year round.
Exposure to thousands of professional women, many of whom are decision-makers, all living in Doha
The majority of our delegates are women aged 25 – 45, who are employed or running a business in Qatar.
We reach thousands of them through our different social media channels, the newsletter and our affiliation with the Qatar Business Women Association, the Qatar Professional Women’s Network and our Strategic Partner, Ooredoo.
Raise your Corporate Image and CSR profile
Position yourself as an employer/service provider of choice for women in Qatar
- Women’s Empowerment was named the #1 priority by a majority of CSR Professionals in Qatar
By associating your corporation with this positive, forward-thinking community you:
- Promote your business and services to high caliber professional women
- Become an employer of choice for women
- Enable your female employees to further develop their skills
- Communicate your values and message to a high-converting demographic
We offer many opportunities all year round for partners to get exposure and create brand awareness.
Below please find the example of our annual conference, partnership packages for our other events can be provided upon request.
|Benefits||Diamond Partner||Gold Partner||Bronze Partner|
|Corporate profile in e-magazine||√|
|Special PR announcing partnership||√|
|Mention in all interviews leading up to event||√|
|Opportunity to provide a speaker||√||√|
|Information table at event||√||√|
|Prominent link on How Women Work website||√||√|
|Logo on backdrop and online application||√||√||√|
|Acknowledgement by MC||√||√||√|
|One roll up at the conference||√||√||√|
|Enhanced CSR profile||√||√||√|
|Early Action Benefits (if you sign up by 31 Dec)|
|Exclusive feature in newsletter and on LinkedIN and Facebook||√||√|
|Logo on tickets||√||√||√|
For all packages – The earlier you decide, the more you will get out of your sponsorship. We can offer many extra benefits to sponsors who sign up early, especially with our new digital magazine for the annual conference